Limited Selection of Rides are open at Palace Playland as well as our Midway Games! Rides will open Daily from 4pm to 9pm. Safety has always been and will continue to be our number one priority. We want all the families we welcome into our park to follow some simple rules.
What we expect from you:
- We currently have a 50 Person Capacity in each designated area, please obey all posted signage
- Face coverings are MANDATORY and required for all customers, except for those 2 years of age or younger. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Hand Sanitizer Stations are located throughout the park, please use them frequent and often.
- Maintain Social Distancing Practices at all times when coming into contact with other customers that are not in your immediate party. Social Distancing must be maintained at all times while waiting in line at any ride or midway game.
If you cannot, or refuse, to follow our guidelines, no access to our facility will be granted.
What you can expect from us:
- We’ve created designated Entrances to maintain our capacity limits. Please WAIT for a gate attendant to instruct you to enter the facility.
- We encourage you to use our No-Contact Payment options. There are 3 self serve card purchasing kiosks located outside for our Midway Games and 2 Self Service Ticket Kiosks to purchase Ride Tickets, limiting your need to interact with a cashier.
- There are spacing markers in all ride que lines to maintain distancing
- Ride attendants will wipe down ride seating every 30 minutes with CDC approved disinfectant
- Ticket collection boxes/bins are located at all rides for you to put your ride tickets in when instructed by the ride operator.
- Our Midway Games operate on the same Card System as the Arcade. Self Service Kiosks are located outside for your convenience to load your Game Card to play Midway Games like our Long Shot Basketball and Ring Toss.
- Due to COVID-19 there are no public restrooms available inside the park